“I am a morning person with a good mood and a lot of energy.”
What made you decide to work at ifok?
- Being at the heart of THE trend-setting social issues in almost every subject area
- The unique freedom I have for self- and project development
- The incomparable insight into the workings of politics, business and civil society that shape your coexistence
- The collaboration with Cadmus, which lets me live out my transatlantic streak
How long have you been part of the ifok team and where were you before?
I have been part of the Berlin ifok office since the first half of 2018. Prior to that, I was on the Disaster Recovery and Resilience Task Force at the New York City Mayor’s Office, where I was involved in large-scale infrastructure and housing protection from the effects of climate change.
What sets you apart at the office?
I’m known among ifox mainly for my love of good coffee and my penchant for a nearby “co-working space. People who work with me experience me as a morning person with a good mood and lots of energy. I act as a link to our parent company Cadmus in the area of emergency response and resilience.
What do you do in your spare time?
I regularly push the limits of my physical and mental capacity in my small but nice crossfit box in the west of Berlin.
What do you do particularly sustainably?
Primarily in food preparation: My wife and I cook every evening, depending on the recipe mostly vegetarian to vegan and creatively use any leftovers in new dishes.
Which three things should not be missing on your next holiday?
- skipping rope
- Wireless headphones in combination with my Spotify library
- Nintendo Switch